From Tee to Tunic and Leggings Too!
Explore the world of sewing with knits. Join Betty to construct the perfect tunic and leggings combo. Unravel the mystery of digital patterns and pattern adaptation. You will leave this two-day class with a new appreciation for garment sewing, as well as a new outfit to show off your expanding skillset!
- Tunic: 2.5yds knit fabric. Pre-wash and dry.
- Leggings: 1.25yds knit fabric (must have 50% stretch lengthwise and crosswise). Pre-wash and dry.
- 4 cones serger thread to blend with fabric.
- Tape measure & basic sewing supplies.
- 2.5yds Pattern Ease.
- 1/2" Knit Stay Tape by Emma Seabrooke
- Patterns will be provided.
Your machine is not needed for the first day of the class. Please be sure your serger is in good working order for Day 2.
Price includes pattern and lunch for both days.