All Star Foundation Sampler
Have you ever wondered how some quilters always get those really sharp points? Here's the perfect project to help you perfect your own points. Explore the possibilities as you learn how to foundation piece. Each month you will make a new star to add to your own quilt sparkle and your piecing shine.
Kits available! Kit fee $25
- Background: 7.5 yds
- Sashing Star Point (various yellows): 2.5 yds
- Color 1 (Medium yellow): 1 yd
- Color 2 (medium dark yellow): 1 yd
- Color 3 (blue): .5 yd
- Color 4 (pink): 1 yd
- Color 5 (red): 2 yds
- Color 6 (light green): 1 yd
- Color 7 (dark green): 1 yd
- Binding: 1 yd
- Optional final border: 2.5 yds
- of 108" fabric: 2.5 yds
- of 45" fabrics: 8.25 yds
*Colors in parentheses denote the fabric colors in the sample picture; we encourage you to come up with your own fantastic color palette!
Please stop in the store for a list of sewing supplies you will need to bring to class.
This is a 12-month BOTM class. You may join at any time.